Document Approval is a new feature that helps you control what happens after content is added or changed.
With Document Approval, you can:
- Set up multi-step processes outlining who must approve changes to content on your site.
- Facilitate discussion around new content so that all approvers can offer input.
- Notify key people when content changes or is added.
- Preview content changes on your site before they go live.
- Restrict content editors ability to immediately add or change content on the live site.
- Easily roll back to previous versions of content.
The Document Approval system is currently available for the Articles, Sermons, Pages, Blog Posts, and Events Modules.
Here's a four minute demo video showing how it works: